Use and Abuse of mobile phone.
Rafi: Hello, Hasan. How are you?
Hasan: I am fine. What about you?
Rafi: I am also fine. What are you doing?
Hasan: I am using my mobile phone. But I think we should talk about the use and abuse of mobile phones.
Rafi: You are right. Mobile phones are very useful in our daily life.
Hasan: Yes. We can communicate with our friends and relatives easily. We can also use the internet for education and get information quickly.
Rafi: We can attend online classes, read books, use dictionaries and watch educational videos on a mobile phone.
Hasan: But excessive use of mobile phones is harmful, especially for students.
Rafi: Exactly. Many students waste their valuable time by playing games and using social media for a long time.
Hasan: It can also affect our eyes and disturb our sleep. Too much mobile use can make us inattentive to our studies.
Rafi: Some students even become addicted to mobile phones and cannot concentrate on their studies.
Hasan: So, we should use mobile phones carefully and only when necessary.
Rafi: I agree with you. We should use mobile phones mainly for useful purposes and avoid wasting time.
Hasan: Yes. Proper use of mobile phones can be a blessing, but excessive use can be harmful.
Rafi: Thank you for the discussion. I will also try to use my mobile phone wisely.
Hasan: You are welcome. Let's make good use of technology.
0 Comments