The Game I Like Most for SSC and HSC
Introduction
Sports and games are essential for our health and mind. They keep our bodies fit and make us active. Among all the sports, cricket is the game I like most. It is my favorite game because it is exciting, competitive, and full of joy.
Why I Like It
Cricket is a very popular game all over the world, especially in Bangladesh. I love this game because it teaches us teamwork, patience, and discipline. Every match is full of suspense, and nobody knows what will happen until the very last ball. Watching or playing cricket helps me forget my daily stress and fills my mind with happiness.
How the Game is Played
Cricket is an outdoor game played between two teams. Each team has eleven players. The game requires a pitch, a bat, a leather ball, and three wickets at each end of the pitch. There are two umpires who control the game and make fair decisions. One team bats first to score runs, while the other team bowls and fields to stop them. After the first innings, the second team tries to chase the target. The team that scores more runs wins the match.
My Experience
I not only watch cricket on television but also play it with my friends. We usually play in a nearby playground on holidays and Friday afternoons. I am a batsman for my team. When I hit the ball and score runs for my team, it gives me great thrill and confidence.
ConclusionIn
conclusion, cricket is a source of great entertainment and physical exercise. It helps to build a strong body and a sharp mind. It teaches us how to accept both victory and defeat gracefully. For all these reasons, cricket remains the game I like most.
0 Comments