Use and abuse of mobile phone dialogue for jsc

 Rafi: Hi, Hasan. How are you?


Hasan: I am fine. What about you?


Rafi: I am fine too. What are you doing?


Hasan: I am using my mobile phone. Do you know about the use and abuse of mobile phones?


Rafi: Yes. Mobile phones are very useful. We can communicate with others and get information easily.


Hasan: We can also attend online classes, read books and watch educational videos.


Rafi: But excessive use of mobile phones is harmful.


Hasan: Yes. Students waste a lot of time playing games and using social media.


Rafi: It can also harm our eyes and disturb our studies and sleep.


Hasan: So, we should use mobile phones wisely and only when necessary.


Rafi: I agree with you. Proper use of mobile phones is helpful, but overuse is harmful.


Hasan: You are right. We should always make good use of our time.


Rafi: Thank you.


Hasan: You are welcome.

Post a Comment

0 Comments