Dialogue- How to learn English for SSC and HSC

 A dialogue between two friends about how to learn English.

A: Hello, Rafi. How are you?

B: I am fine, thank you. What about you?

A: I am also fine. Can you tell me how I can learn English well?

B: Certainly. You can learn English if you practice it regularly and sincerely.

A: What should I do first?

B: First of all, you should read your English textbook every day. You should also read English newspapers and simple storybooks.

A: Is vocabulary important for learning English?

B: Yes, of course. You should learn some new words every day and try to use them in your writing and speaking.

A: How can I improve my speaking skill?

B: You should speak English with your teachers and friends whenever you get the chance. Never be afraid of making mistakes.

A: What else should I do?

B: You should listen to English news, watch English videos, and write a short paragraph regularly. These habits will improve your English.

A: Thank you very much for your helpful advice.

B: You are most welcome. Remember, regular practice is the key to learning English successfully.

Post a Comment

0 Comments