A dialogue between two friends about the importance of trees plantation.For SSC and HSC
Hardik: Hi Rahman. How are you?
Rahman: I’m fine. What about you?
Hardik: I’m also fine. Where are you going?
Rahman: I’m going to the nursery.
Hardik: Nursery! But why?
Rahman: To buy some saplings.
Hardik: What will you do with the saplings?
Rahman: I will plant them in my garden. This is called tree planting.
Hardik: Oh really! Please explain more.
Rahman: Trees give us oxygen and take in carbon dioxide that we always leave.
Hardik: Great. Are there any benefits out of planting trees?
Rahman: Of course. Trees give us oxygen, food, shelter, and much more. Also, trees keep our ecological balance, protect river erosion, provide shelter to our beasts and birds.
Hardik: When is the best time to plant trees?
Rahman: June and July are the best time for planting trees.
Hardik: Really, Trees are very useful for us.
Rahman: Of course. But some people are cutting down trees at random?
Hardik: What might be its consequence?
Rahman: Cutting down trees and other vegetation can cause climate change, desertification, soil erosion,an increase in greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Hardik: I see, Trees offer many environmental benefits.
Rahman: Yes, you’re right. We should always plant trees to protect our environment.
Hardik: Of course. Thank you Rahman for your valuable conversation.
Rahman: You are welcome.
1 Comments
Awesome 👍
ReplyDelete