Dialogue about the importance of physical exercises

A dialogue between two friends about the importance of physical exercises 


Manik: Hi, Shafi. How are you?

Shafi: Not so good, friend. I'm sick.

Manik: What happened?

Shafi: I don't know, but I often have weakness in my limbs.

Manik: Don't you take physical exercise regularly?

Shafi: Exercise? Oh, no. I'm not interested in it. Is it necessary?

Manik: Certainly.

Shafi: How? Please explain.

Manik: You know, physical exercise is the systematic movement of the limbs of our body.

Shafi: I know it, but what is its benefit?

Manik: Well. Regular exercise makes your body strong and active. It keeps your blood circulation normal.

Shafi: OK. That's all?

Manik: No. If you avoid physical exercise, your body will get rusty. You will feel uneasy all the time. Understood?

Shafi: Yeah. You're right.

Manik: Remember, a sound mind lies in a sound body. So, if you want to be mentally fit, you must take exercise regularly.

Shafi: Thank you very much for making me understand. I must take exercise regularly from now.

Manik: That's great.

Shafi: Take care, bye.

Manik:You also, bye.



Post a Comment

1 Comments