Dialogue Importance of learning English for SSC and HSC

 A dialogue between two friends about the Importance of learning English.


Rafi: Hello, Karim. How are you?

Karim: I am fine. Thank you. How are you?

Rafi: I am also fine. Today I want to know about the importance of learning English.

Karim: That's a good topic. English is an international language and it is used all over the world.

Rafi: Why is English so important?

Karim: We need English for higher education, good jobs, business, travelling, and international communication.

Rafi: Does it help us in our studies?

Karim: Yes. Many books, journals, websites, and online courses are written in English. So, it helps us learn many new things.

Rafi: How can we improve our English?

Karim: We should read English books and newspapers, watch English programmes, learn new words, and practise speaking English every day.

Rafi: I think regular practice is the key to success.

Karim: You are right. If we practise regularly, we can become good at English.

Rafi: Thank you very much for your nice discussion.

Karim: You are most welcome.

Post a Comment

0 Comments