Composition "Your Favourite Hobby"
My Favourite Hobby composition (School Variant)
Introduction:
Hobbies are activities that we enjoy doing in our free time. They make life interesting, relieve stress, and help us develop new skills. Every student should have a hobby that not only entertains but also improves knowledge and personality. Hobbies keep the mind active and teach patience, creativity, and discipline.
Different Kinds of Hobbies:
There are many kinds of hobbies such as reading, painting, gardening, playing sports, photography, and music. Some students like indoor hobbies like reading and drawing, while others enjoy outdoor hobbies like gardening, cycling, or sports. Each hobby has its own benefits and helps students spend time usefully.
My Hobby:
My favourite hobby is gardening. I enjoy growing flowers, vegetables, and small plants in my garden. It is a peaceful and productive hobby that allows me to spend time in nature and learn about plants.
Why I Like It:
I like gardening because it makes me feel calm and happy. Watching plants grow and bloom gives me immense satisfaction. It also teaches me responsibility, patience, and care as I must regularly water, clean, and protect the plants.
Time of Work in the Garden and Nature of Work:
I usually spend one to two hours in the garden every day after completing my schoolwork. I plant seeds, water the plants, remove weeds, and ensure the plants are healthy. Sometimes, I also decorate the garden with flowers and small plants to make it look attractive.
Usefulness:
Gardening is very useful. It keeps me physically active, refreshes my mind, and reduces stress. It also provides fresh vegetables and beautiful flowers for my home.
Conclusion:
In conclusion, my favourite hobby, gardening, is not only enjoyable but also educational and beneficial. It teaches me discipline, responsibility, and love for nature. A good hobby like gardening makes life meaningful, productive, and happy.
0 Comments