Write a dialogue between two friends about your aim in life.
Myself: Hello! Rahima. How are you?
Rahima: I’m fine. Thank you. What about you?
Myself: I’m fine, too. I need to have a discussion with you about your future plans of life.
Rahima: I have a definite plan. I’d like to be a teacher.
Myself: Why do you like teaching?
Rahima: It’s a noble profession. It’ll offer me an opportunity to do good for the whole nation.
Myself: Thank you. But are you aware of the fact that nowadays, teachers are not held in due respect? They’re underpaid. This profession needs much tolerance and sacrifice.
Rahima: Yes, I know all these. Moreover, everyone has to perform some duties in society. It’ll enable me to spread the light of education among the illiterate
Myself: I’m happy that you’ve thought over the matter seriously. I appreciate it.
Rahima: Thank you, my dear friend. But what about you?
Myself: I’d like to be a doctor. I want to serve the poor and distressed people of our rural area.
Rahima: That’s a good plan. It will be a good profession for an industrious girl like you.
Myself: Thank you very much for your compliment.
Rahima: You’re welcome. Goodbye, Monira.
0 Comments